Welcome to this activity focusing on new research related to atopic dermatitis presented as posters at the 2020 virtual annual meetings of the American Academy of Dermatology and the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology. The posters focus on new data related to the use of advanced therapies for atopic dermatitis. Beyond discussing the methods and results of each poster, the faculty, Drs. Steven Feldman and Alan Fleischer, Jr., share their views on the implication of the trial results on clinical practice. They also discuss new evidence related to the burden of disease experienced by patients and caregivers and intriguing evidence pointing to the heterogeneity of atopic dermatitis.
1.75 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM
This activity is intended for dermatologists, pediatric dermatologists, allergists, and other clinicians who manage patients with atopic dermatitis.
This activity is supported by an independent educational grant from Pfizer Inc.
Steven R. Feldman, MD, PhD
Professor of Dermatology, Pathology, and Social Sciences & Health Policy
Wake Forest University Health Sciences
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Alan B. Fleischer, Jr, MD
Professor and Residency Program Director
Department of Dermatology
University of Cincinnati College of Medicine
- Clinical Insight (124.05 KB)
- Module 2: Lebwohl Poster (350.59 KB)
- Module 3: Schlessinger Poster (389.89 KB)
- Module 4: Blauvelt Poster (698.93 KB)
- Module 5: Silverberg Poster (361.11 KB)
- Module 6: Simpson Poster (346.66 KB)
- Module 7: Owens Poster (562.47 KB)
- Module 8: Yosipovitch Poster (365.73 KB)
- Module 9: Eichenfield Poster (323.09 KB)
- Print Activity (3.70 MB)
- Slides (2.80 MB)